• Source: FBG-EN1907
This project is noted in an 8 Nov 1902 letter in Field System along with the Garvin's Falls job.
Research indicates the work was a fourth-floor addition to the Towns Hotel, the top floors of which burned in April 1899 and was rebuilt as three stories. It was then expanded with a mansard fourth floor before being sold in February 1902 and renamed the Hotel Windham. (It then burned again in 1912 and was rebuilt yet again; then destroyed in a fire in 1933 and wholly rebuilt yet once more. This building still stands but retains none of FBG's work.)
Hollis French was a fellow graduate of the English High School with Frank Gilbreth in 1885.