• Source: JDG-1
This project was a railcar barn and (probably power) substation for the New York Central Railroad, in North Syracuse, NY. The car barn was 76×361 (possibly 613, from another source) feet, and had a concrete roof to keep the building from collapsing in a fire before rolling stock could be removed. The substation was 38×103 feet.
The FBG org chart of Aug 1905 lists Gaggin & Gaggin as architects of Job A-13 in North Syracuse. However, it also lists Brockway & Taylor as architects of Job A-18 in the same city; this is the only known job in North Syracuse.
At the time, Syracuse had more than a dozen rail lines; mergers would reduce them to a handful by the 1930s.