FBG Project 083 - Appendix
• Source: JDG-1
Shoe & Leather Exposition Building — Alternate Tenants & Demolition
There are quite a few clips in the Cambridge newspapers referring to businesses coming, going and in operation in the Exposition Building between 1911 and the 1930s; these are just a few examples.
- Cambridge Chronicle, 20 May 1911:
- Cambridge Chronicle, 7 Mar 1925:
- Cambridge Chronicle, 2 May 1925:
- Cambridge Chronicle, 22 Nov 1930:
- https://cambridgehistoricalcommission.wpcomstaging.com/2019/09/24/100-memorial-drive-from-shoe-and-leather-to-skip-floor-elevator/ — Excellent illustrated summary of the final years of the building.
expodemo.txt · Last modified: 2021/08/10 18:50 by therblig