FBG Project M-067
• Source: JDG-1
2-story Mill for Henry M. Crane
- Bayonne, NJ
- Contract: Sep 1906
- May be standing and in use
This project was for a long, narrow mill or factory, 140×38 feet, for Henry M. Crane of Bayonne, NJ.
No details of the company have been located.
- Two trade notices
- Unknown. May be standing as part of 100 W 7th St in Bayonne.
- Google aerial view — the 2-story portion of the building at left matches the size, construction and era of the FBG job but has not been confirmed to be the original work.
- Real Estate Record & Building Guide, 29 Sep 1906:
- Real Estate Record & Building Guide, 6 Oct 1906:
- This plaque, which can be seen but not read in the Google Street view, is attached to the front of the building. Probably irrelevant but a local business owner was kind enough to photograph it for me:
crane.txt · Last modified: 2021/08/13 21:25 by therblig